To stay true to my commitment I needed to dye the fondant today. The fondant had been in the fridge all night and man oh man did I not know what I was in for! I knew that I was going to have to knead it into a workable consistency but I didn't think that it would have used so much muscle...ha!
Anyway, after I got the fondant pliable, I divided it up into a few balls and began dying. I have decided that I want my cake to be about Fall so the colors I created were beige, brown, orange, green and yellow. All I had were the primary colors but I did some mixin' and made it work. Tomorrow we lay the fondant and actually decorate!